The 2000 Wolfy Lappland election was the last election in Wolfy Lappland, and was once again won by the Neutral Party.
- Neutral Party - led by Bobby Bob. Wanted democracy to be replaced by a dictatorship ruled by Bobby Bob that remained as neutral as possible, and as benevolent as possible.
- Neutral Democratic Party - led by Son Bob. Had similar ideology to the Neutral Party that Son Bob was once part of, but opposed a dictatorial regime, and supported democracy.
- Norwegian Party - led by an anonymous leader who also ran for parliament in 1995. Supports Norwegian annexation of Wolfy Lappland, and sees independence of Wolfy Lappland to be pointless.
- Lappland National Party - led by an anonymous local inhabitant. Supports renaming Wolfy Lappland to New Lappland, adoption of the Sami flag and renaming Norskermorsomt to a more "suitable" name.
- Norskermorsomt Party - led by an anonymous Norskermorsomt inhabitant. Supports renaming Norskermorsomt to Wolf, and relocating the national hotel to Kornlandsby.
|Neutral Democratic Party
|Lappland National Party
- Prime Minister before election: Son Bob (Neutral Democratic Party)
- Prime Minister after election Bobby Bob (Neutral Party)